Sunday, June 17, 2007

ASSIGNMENT 1: Self - Assessment essay...(NATRAH)


Assigment 1 : Self – Assessment Essay

Assalamualaikum…….
Hello my friends…
I hope all of you have a nice time and enjoy with this class.
Here I would like to talk about my self – assessment in foundation english class refer to activity which carry out in the class. Refer to course schedule, many activities such as reading, writing, listening, speaking, vocabulary and participating discussions. It is very interesting and I learn with funny and enjoy. Besides that, I get many knowledge, experience and more information about the English language.

In the reading activity, I get great experience and more information. In the class I was read short story and passage. I learned new thing from it. I get new enthusiasm and brave to try reading English in front of my friend. Besides that, I was read penguin readers books. It is very interesting. From it, I think that English language is not difficult.

In the writing activity, I learn how to write summary and how to write English passage very well. In this class, I learn about grammar and it help me to write something in English language very well. Sometimes, I feel it is so difficult to understand, but I think I must give attention and think positively if I want to improve my English.

In the class, I was listened a English song, the title is flying without wings and right here waiting, and I try to sing, it is very interesting and nice. Besides that, I was listened online listening (prof. David Crystal’s website). I learned many thing such as pronounciation, new word and intonation.

In the speaking activity, I’m believe it can improve my English. Before this I afraid to speak English because my English is not very well. But now I can speak English even little bit and I must speak and speak very much and along time if I want to speak English very well. Besides that, making presentations and participating discussions can help me to improve my English because it encourage me to speak English.

In the reading and listening activities, I get many new vocabulary and new word. Before this I have a little bit vocabulary, thereby I can’t write and speak English really good. But this activities in this class was changed me.

Many activities was curry out in this class such as making presentations, radio show, facial expression and so on. I like it because its make me smile, fun and enjoy learning English.

Thanks a lot Teacher….

No comments: