Friday, June 15, 2007

Assignment 2






Assignment 2 (Task 1)

Assalamualaikum Madam Halizah and all my lovely friend. I am Izza Nadia Ismail. I'm so sorry because create blog so late. However today I try to share to all of you about my opinion on listening experience in David Crystal. Today I listen to Professor Crystal about cell. The article is nice and easy to understand because it don't use higher language. A Few about this article is it told us about cell phone was tricky. It is because some people spelled it as one word and some people spelled it as two. But author searching in google found one-word spelling got eighteen million hits, and the two-word spelling got a hundred and thirty-five million hits.

By the way, in this article I get new words or called pronounciation. There are synchronise, monastery, indeed and prison. I think that's all I want to share with all of you. I hope we can learn something ang get benefit from this lesson. Thank you.......







No comments: