Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Continue....(^_^)


I'm not finish yet...
Let's talk about the presentation....I'm really happy because teacher was chose my group for the reheasal today.I know that we still have to improve our presentation.Thanks for your advice teacher (^_^).We absolutely appreciate that...And I hope another group will do the best...
I just want to let you know that I'm still worry about my pronounciation...
and I hope I can solve the problem.... (",) and do you know that we didn't practice yet the drama?I hope all of us will hardly working because we don't have much time and we didn't discuss about the costumes and props, right?and I need your favour, can anyone of you lend me the penguin's books?I think we can exchange with mine.....I have the one,title The Mysterious Land...If u want to borrow it tou can do it during the class.I always bring that book...

No comments: