Sunday, June 17, 2007

hangkebun @ am


Assalamualaikum to everybody. How with you all life? I hope everything is ok. Are you missing me? If you all missing me, don’t panic and please look at my pictures that been uploaded..hehe..

Today, I want to share with you all about my experiences. I think all of you already knows I become a liaison officer in “Muzakarah Imam-Imam Peringkat Kebangsaan 2007” programs. I had many experience when I joined this programs. For examples I had visited “eyes on Malaysia” and I very enjoy because this is first time and it is free. Before that, we went to KLCC and taken to floor 42 to cross flyover of KLCC. I think this is very special experience because is not easy to get this chance.

In this program, I can socialize with any imam around the Malaysia and I can talk to them and they entertain us very well. They also always smile to me and my friends. For you all information, about 3 thousand imam was joined this program. You all can imagine how we manage the entire imam at the same time when they need a bus to go somewhere. This is very difficult because we must manage the imam so that orderly and goes well.

To go somewhere, we convoy about 62 buses and you can imagine it. But we had managed by traffic police so that our convoy goes well. I think this is amazing experiences because we are like a king you know. This trip very hard and sometimes we got problems but overall is good. But one accident was happened when one of the traffic police accident and broken his feet. We are very sad about it but this is God certainty.

At the end of the program I feel sad because I think like loss of something and 5 days is very short. But the good thing is I not busy again and can concentrate with my class.

Enough for my experience and I want continue about my class drama. Everybody already knows we had prepared our drama but not complete again and in progress. One thing is I very proud because all of you given fully cooperation and willing to spend your time for this drama. I very appreciate it my friends. To Pn Halizah you are super duper power because your spirit makes us to struggle more and maybe be a winner. InsyaAllah.

Lastly I hope all my friends happy always and good luck for your examination next week.

No comments: