Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Assignment 1


Assalamualaikum....

I'm really enjoy join this class. before that, i never like learning english because i didn't know and understand the sentence or word given. I felt it's so difficult to understand english but now i know that what I think before that is wrong.Thank you very much to my beloved teacher, Pn Halizah because teach me a lot about english.

Now, I'm really enjoy and feel excited to learn more that i missed before. I think my english was improve now compared than before. I'm really enjoyed when reading especially Penguin Readers book because the word that used is simple and easy to understand. If before i can't understand the sentences although it easy but now i can understand the whole sentences when i read, i can guess the meaning. my vocabulary also improve with reading. Thanks teacher because encourage us to read more and more. Now i feel not regret join this class because my english was more better than before. God bless you

No comments: