From Wan
ASSIGNMENT 2 :Individual Online Listening and Writing
TASK 1 :
MAKE MY DAY
First time I listened without looking at the tapescript, I was shocked because I do not understand anything although one word. It’s so difficult to understand it.I cannot catch up what the words that he said.
For a second time, I listened with looking at the tapescript and I got the words.But it’s still difficult to understand.Have a some words that I need dictionary to refer that words.
Make my day : it means “ do something that’ll really please me”
Vocabulary
a. armed thug
b. ironoc circumstance
c. implies ( I still cannot understand a meaning of this word )
TASK 1 :
MAKE MY DAY
First time I listened without looking at the tapescript, I was shocked because I do not understand anything although one word. It’s so difficult to understand it.I cannot catch up what the words that he said.
For a second time, I listened with looking at the tapescript and I got the words.But it’s still difficult to understand.Have a some words that I need dictionary to refer that words.
Make my day : it means “ do something that’ll really please me”
Vocabulary
a. armed thug
b. ironoc circumstance
c. implies ( I still cannot understand a meaning of this word )
1 comment:
I'm grateful and impressed that you feel that way about our English class.Yes, surely you have improved alot especially in terms of your confidence level. That's why you can communicate with the foreigners and be friends with them. That's good news! I've some Arab friends too and they are not only warm and loving, but brilliant!Well....I'm glad you've enjoyed our class. Actually, there are a lot more that I feel that I should cover, but I hope it has opened your heart and mind about the need to improve ourselves, so that we are better equipped with the language to be a good and versatile (insan kamil)muslim.... may god bless you!!
Post a Comment