
have a nice day........................from izza nadia ismail
Assalamualaikum…Hello everybody.How are you today? Before that, I want to tell that I’m very lucky while I’m in set 13 with Madam Halizah who is good looking person and also an experience teacher. Today, I would like to share with you all about my achievement in learning English. Learning English would give me a chance to improve my English lesson become good and excellent like grammar, pronunsiation, vocabulary and other. I also know how to use the correct word in each sentences. Other than it, I can use a variety word which I don’t know before this like succulent, scrumptious, utilize and more.
About making presentations which it is on week six, my group give support and idea to make our group presentation become interesting. By the way, we want to get full mark from our presentation.Insya-Allah….So, we must try our best to do this project and it also give my group spirit to become successful in our life. Before I forgot, my group choose task three; a page for a children’s book that the book called Customs and Festival from Around the World. I also take the participating discussions in my class about many things like drama. We discuss how to make a wonderful and funny dialogue from Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs story. Our discussion looking good and all of us give the support.
i love you alllll...........ummmuahhhh...
i love you, madam halizah..................ummmmuuuahhhhhhh
No comments:
Post a Comment