SO,MY SUGGESTION IS MAY BE WE'LL MAKE A REUNION - GO PICNIC OR BBQ...
FINALLY, THANK YOU AGAIN MADAM HALIZAH FOR YOUR SURPRISE PRESENT.I REALLY ENJOYED WITH OUR FAREWELL PARTY...
AND TO MY FRIENDS ENJOY YOUR SHORT HOLIDAY AND ..AND..AND DON'T FORGET TO COME BACK TO CAMPUS FOR NEXT SEMESTER...GOOD LUCK!!!
WASSALAM<<<
1 comment:
Dear Ikram@digiman,
I'm sorry for not reading your msg earlier. Thank you again for being cooperative, attentive and sporting student too!I'm sure we won't forget our happy moments practising the drama n during our class time together.I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate you for your outstanding performance in the final exam. I'm very proud of you as your class instructor. Remember that the sky is your limit...so explore your potential to the fullest or else we'll never discover or notice our talent and strength.Be a good, committed and versatile muslim for us to show to the world that we are the best! Warm regards.
Post a Comment