.jpg)
Assalamualaikum.....
how are you?today our group do the rehearsal about our poster,Airasia. I always shaking when do the presentation and actually i'm shy to speak in front of audience but now, i think i felt a bit brave to speak and not shame either the sentence that i use is correct or not, like today, eventhough my heart was pounding, i can control myself when speak. Maybe one day i will be a good presenter and its important to me because in the future i must teach in english. Actually, i really enjoyed when do the longman because it can improve listening, grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and reading. I'm always excited to do the longman,now i missed to do it again. I think my writing is not really good yet because more grammar that i need to cover it but it will became better, Insyaallah.
I think i liked all the activities that we done before especially game, radio show and acting. It is because i felt enjoyed, everyone happy and not so heavy to us. when we enjoy and happy, we also learn, so we do 2 works at one time. I'm really glad with my group,eventhough we start do our project late but we can finish our project at the time given. Ella, Yat and i still not sleep although 2am just to finish our poster and do the script. We all were do the best to our project, everyone give their commitment, thanks a lot....
that,s all, I'm grateful to be here with you all in set 13 andget the experienced and understanding teacher like Pn Halizah. God bless us,Insyaallah.
No comments:
Post a Comment