Assalamulaikum..
Hi..everybody, I hope all of you & madam halizah always very good.insyaallah.
I like to talk about this class..Before this I think our subject, foundation english is not interesting..but, it’s wrong..i like to learned when I joined this class..Thank to madam halizah because she always make a jokes, caring,loving and we’re not bored.
Before this I’m not like to reading English book..emm, I’m remembered I’m just reading English book like Cinderella,snow white, Aladdin and …
and I’m not like to read another book because I think there are not interesting. and I think when I read English book story I must be more concentraite..so, I’m feel boring, I don’t know why? But, when i joined this class and madam halizah give our penguin readers story,”Anne of green gables”, I like to reading to finish and from there I like to reading more English book story..i believe that I can improve my vocabulary when I reading more English book..insyaallah..thank to madam halizah because make me to like reading.
em, i heard someone said"don't be shy to speaking english..we're same"..
i think i dont asshamed to speak english, but i have no more vocabulary to speak..just a little bit..insyaallah i can try very well..
I like to listening..when madam halizah talk in this class, i listen very well and i try to understand whatever she talk..maybe i'm not understand overall, but i try it..
ok..that all
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment