assalamualaikum...firstly , what im going to tell you about my achievement in learning english. really the english foundation class would give me a chance to improve my english become good, excellent such as the vocubalary, grammar, my pronounsation and other, I think may be the main fact is our teacher, she know how to create the interesting class for us..
Beside that, I can know how to use the correct word in each sentences, and I also can use a variety word which I dont know before this. I learn a new matter it is IDIOM like over the moon make gigurative meaning how to statement aclluding to something.
In this class, I was learn a new skills has a two ways to read the text either skimming( quick reading), or scanning (more careful reading to get specific info)..in writing, Imust write a key points and important thing from the text like writing summary. In my class all students should take part for speaking..speak what our knowledge and support from our teacher and friend..
Secondly about about our presentation last week, my group give full support an ideas to make our group presentation become interesting...by the way we want to get full mark from our presentation=)
Lastly what I would like to talk about a drama competetion..all of you know the competetion at last week..so but right no we make a preparing and surely we become a winnwer in- Allah...thats all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment