Friday, June 15, 2007

Assignment 2

Assignment 2 (Task 2)

Salam...How are you today? Happy? Cheerful? Angry? Or sad? Never mind...Whatever all of you feel today you must read my blog ok.Hehehe...Today, I would like to share to all of you about my learning experience in David Crystal. I listen and heard David Crystal about hotdesking. You know what hotdesking? I don't know. Could you share with me what hotdesking mean? For your information, I read this article three times and listen twice time. It is because it so difficult to understand and it used higher language.

In addition, I get new vocabulary when I read this article and I would like to share with all of you. There are descriptive, resources, hotdesking and commonplace. I think that's all. If all of you know about this, please tell me immediately. Thank's....

Have a nice day from me, Izza...........
muuuah..........

No comments: