May Allah bless all of you my dear students.....
I would like all of you to believe that our class is unique in our own way. Not just the class but the blog that we've created...he...he! I'm impressed by the no of comments posted to the class blog and I really appreciate all your comments and feedback dear... Well, since your class representatives have attended 'a blog briefing' just now, I really hope all of you will contribute a lot more ideas, pictures and anything to make our blog more interesting and advanced! Salwana, Am and Wan can help you all out if there are problems okay.
Sorry, I've got to go for now. I hope it's not too late to say that I really enjoy teaching all of you and am very grateful to have you as my students this semester. Don't forget to read, read and read! Remember that " success is not measured by man's accomplishments, but by his battles and his courage".
Till we meet again next week. God bless.
Luv,
Pn. Halizah
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you Puan Halizah..
After 4 weeks you with us in our class and you leave you family that you love to attend our class.
I apreciate that..
now don't ever you thinking about you class.just put your heart "from head over the heel" for you holiday...
and come back safely to be with us...
HAVE A Nice HOLIDAY
Post a Comment